Education sector is one of the most important and ongoing programs of SDI. The literacy rate of Bangladesh is only 60%. The education rate of rural areas is not much more than the city areas. SDI works in the peri-urban and rural areas and most of the guardians of these areas are poor and marginal farmers. Due to poverty, parents could not provide necessary clothes, proper food and school fees to their children so, children can’t go to schools regularly. For the upliftment of education, eradication of illiteracy and increase the literacy rate within the working area, SDI has designed non-formal education supporting for the char dwellers.
Objectives of Non-formal Education Program:
- To build up school going habit of the children and adult women peri-urban and rural areas
- To increase the education rate and to eradicate the illiteracy
- To create education opportunities for those who have never go to school
- To establish the education facilities into the disadvantaged areas
- Make the target illiterate families’ literate by whom they can at least read and
- write and keep family income and expenditure accounts
- Facilitate the Govt. Adult education program
- To achieve the above-mentioned objectives SDI set the following activities: Establishment of Non formal Education enters.Establishment of Adult literacy Centers.Establishment of Functional Education Centers.
Tradition penning essays which can meet our what you need. Our organization is here now just for you. We create distinctive essays of significant-excellent quality that suit every one of your guidelines paper writer